Kent M. Lucaccioni
- Founding Partner
Kent M. Lucaccioni founded the firm of Kent M. Lucaccioni, Ltd. and has built his reputation representing seriously injured clients in all areas of personal injury law including medical malpractice, automobile and trucking negligence, nursing home negligence, construction negligence, premise liability, professional negligence as well as representing the families of wrongful death victims.
As one of the leading personal injury attorneys in Illinois, Mr. Lucaccioni has obtained numerous multi-million dollar settlements and jury verdicts. At the age of 30, Mr. Lucaccioni was one of the nation’s youngest injury attorneys to win a million dollar verdict on behalf of his injured client. In over 20 years of practice, Mr. Lucaccioni has established himself as one of the leading trial attorneys in the state.
Mr. Lucaccioni is well respected among his peers who have chosen him as one of the top 5% of Illinois lawyers in his field through the Leading Lawyer Network. He has been honored by the Martindale-Hubbell American Law Directory for over 10 years and awarded their “AV Preeminent” rating for his legal abilities and very high ethical standards. Mr. Lucaccioni has also been named an Illinois Super Lawyer.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Illinois, 1988
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2010
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 1987
- Miami University, Ohio
- B.A., Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Society of Trial Lawyers
- American Association of Justice (formerly known as The Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Justinian Society of Lawyers